Friday, June 10, 2005

First thoughts

My very first thoughts about web logging or blogging are that this will be a convenient and easy way to share updates with friends and family around the world.

I live in Dubai in the UAE, my family are in the UK, US, Greece and elsewhere, and my friends are spread all over the world.

I will use this web log to share some of my thoughts and experiences (and maybe a few photos!) as I get settled into a new country, region, culture and language (Yup! Arabic is the next language to be attempted).

Selfishly (although highly practically!) I will be able to keep whomever is interested updated with my goings on without having to stop and contact everyone individually. Time shortage is a significant problem for me in my job and this will help me economise on time and still keep in touch.

So here goes!

XENOS DXB

No comments:

Search This Blog